About S&A Sprint Driving School Inc.
Registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
We being the best bus driving school in town make sure to use the latest models of equipment to ensure a smooth transition into your career.
Our non Vocational training courses can begin anytime and may be taken on a part-time basis. All practical lessons are flexible and students enjoy one-on-one instruction based on the student`s individual needs. Upon graduation, our school bus driver training even aims to assists students with the job searching process and job placement.
To enroll you must have a valid class G driving License, for AZ or DZ you must be 18 years of age or older, for BZ you must be 21 years of age or older.
Some Benefits of Our School Bus Driver Training and Courses:
- S&A Sprint Driving School offers Professional Truck /Bus Driver Training courses to meet the skill level requirements of any road transportation industry carrier.
- Our programs are certified, are 5-10 weeks long, and AZ , BZ, DZ programs consist of hands-on and classroom training.
- Students learn about the pre-trip inspection, coupling and uncoupling procedures, In-cab, air brake system, transmission, progressive shifting, steering components, yard work and backup. It also includes defensive driving, log book compliance and trip planning, handling of hazardous materials & motor carrier safety regulations.
- In our bus driving school, after each theoretical course students may receives extra time for review and extra help if needed.
Our Driving Instructors and Their Qualifications
- Over 25 years of extensive experience becoming a leader in the trucking industry
- They are professional ex-drivers for the largest trucking companies in North-America.
- Our truck driving instructors have up to date knowledge and practices.
- Our teachers are advanced driving instructors and in-class certified instructors.
We Help You Become a Safer, Economical and Happier Driver!
Further speaking about one of the finest truck driving instructor, Avi Yanko, owner of S&A Sprint Driving School Inc, brings over 30 years of experience, knowledge and technique to the school. His professional etiquette and knowledge are evident throughout the school and is embedded through every instructor.
Driving instruction is a uniquely personal identifying factor in his life. His father was an instructor in Russia, Israel and one of the first Russian speaking instructors in Canada. Avi Yanko attained his first truck licence in 1978, in Moldova, Russia. He pursued his interest in this field and got his licence in 1979 in Israel. To advance his appreciation for driving and trucking, he immediately got his licence for ABMZ in 1985 when he arrived in Canada, he became a licenced instructor in 1989.
To ensure and develop his knowledge and experience he decided to take part, first hand, in the trucking industry. He gained irreplaceable experience working as an owner-operator in Province Cartage, Magna International, Can-Am, CN Rail and as an instructor in Mike’s Driving School at the same time.
In addition to his experience, just like his students he is constantly learning and improving his skills and knowledge. Every class syllabus and material is always up-to-date and meets all standards and regulations. With admiration for the trucking field and unique techniques gained through the field, he brings this knowledge to the school and teaches these to his students to pass their driving test the first time.