DZ License Training in Toronto
Do you aim to enjoy a life on the open roads? Well, Sprint Driving being one of the best DZ driving schools in town gives you a golden opportunity to learn truck driving from their space. Today stepping into such a demandingfield is the matter of high turnover rate and therefore we make a point in offering DZ License Training that`s simply beyond compare.
So What is Essentially a D-Z License?
According to the MTO rules, a 0Class D license holder is eligible to drive any motor vehicle or truck exceeding 11,000kg, but the towed vehicle should not exceed 4,600kg in gross weight. Class D license holders are allowed to drive vehicles in Class G but it doesn’t give you permission to drive a passenger carrying bus, a motorcycle or moped.
The Z endorsement is an air brake endorsement and is required to operate an air brake equipped vehicle.This Z endorsement can be clubbed with Class D to get the D-Z license.
Lets see, what can we offer you especially when it comes to DZ License Training?
Sprint Driving School offers you vocational driver training program which includes the basic theoretical course and practical training to operate a DZ truck. So after attaining a DZ license, you can drive vehicles with air brakes like the straight trucks, cement trucks, dump trucks, recycling trucks and the fire and rescue trucks.
What’s the requirement for you to pass the DZ license test?
- The foremost criterion is that you should have attained 18 years of age.
- The next is that you are required to hold a valid class “G” license.
- You must have to undergo a physical test and get a completed MTO Medical Report Form from the physician.
- You need to meet the vision ability standards.
- You need to pass a theoretical written test about the handling of large trucks and tractor-trailers.
- In addition, you need to pass a road test to demonstrate your driving competence on roads.
- You need to have passed the Class “Z” (Air Brakes) endorsement knowledge tests.
How do you pass the “Z” endorsement test?
For a person who wants to drive an air brake equipped motor vehicle, the Z endorsement on his license is a must. In order to get a Z endorsement, a person can
- Pass the air brake knowledge test: This practical test covers the knowledge and skills required to drive vehicles equipped with air brakes. The test can be given at anyDriveTest center and it can be scheduled online.
- Air brake endorsement course: This course can be undertaken either through a vehicle fleet owner company or through community colleges and safety organizations. This is a 10.5-hour course for drivers holding Class D or Class G license and after the successful course completion, you will receive a referral envelope. This is to be presented to the DriveTest center where the Z endorsement will be added to your license.
What are the theoretical as well as practical aspects covered in the A-Z driving license program?
In order to get a DZ Drivers license, we at Sprint Driving School teach you about vehicle inspection prior to undertaking the trip, space placing management between vehicles on road, rules and regulations while plying vehicles on road, basic control of the vehicle and on road emergencies, alerts about hazards and dangerous driving, practical handling of vehicles for turning, overtaking and parking and safety tips for better driving.
If you are planning to get on the road with the D-Z license, visit us to know about the DZ truck training we offer so that you will be convinced with our training program. Moreover, you will get a detailed look of the trucks we offer you for training purpose. Also, you can make a full assessment beforehand about the expert driving instructors we provide and we would be glad to solve your queries if any.
Get started right today with Sprint Driving School training program and give us an opportunity to serve you.